If the pump motor is running but the pump is not operating, the issue will most likely be one of the following;
- Dirty or damaged valves
- Air entering suction side of pump (air lock)
To fix this;
- Remove the pump head & clean valves using warm soapy water and a soft brush. If valves are damaged, replace valves with valve kit.
- Replace pump head and test pump, if pump is still not sucking proceed to 3.
- Check pump head for evidence of splits or cracks - if present, replace head.
- If no cracks or obvious loose connections are visible, test for leaks by using a garden hose connected to the suction line.
- Fix all leaks and replace any damaged parts.
If you would like assistance, please don't hesitate to connect us on 1800 011 000 and ask to speak to one of our friendly customer service staff!