FIRESCOUT 360 CORE EDITION
*FireScout 360 pictured. Bottom fill kit not included.
EASY AS PURCHASE & SIGN-UP!
Simply purchase any product featured in the Summer Savers and enter into the draw to win a FireScout 360 Core Edition! Submit your details and proof of purchase to win.
Look out for the products with entry tickets as below to see how many entries you will receive!
Winner will be announced on the 1st March 2021.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE
Terms & Conditions
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions. Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at Rapid Spray’s discretion.
2. Entry is open only to Australian residents. Entrants aged under 18 years of age must have parent/guardian permission to enter. Directors, officers, management, contractors, business partners and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, contractors, business partners and employees) of Rapid Spray or Registered Dealers, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition begins on 01/12/2020 and closes at 5:00pm (AEST) on 28/02/2021 (Competition Period).
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period, purchase a product from the Rapid Spray Summer Specials valid 01/12/2020 until 28/02/2021 which features an entry ticket. Entrants than must visit www.rapidspray.net/win and submit their full name, email address, contact phone number, local dealer, proof of purchase receipt/invoice, and further contact information to be eligible to enter. Any false information will terminate their entry.
5. Only products featured with “entries” in the Rapid Spray Summer Specials, valid 01/12/2020 until 28/02/2021 are eligible products for submission. Number of entries listed in Summer Special will determine the number of entries by each entrant. No other products are eligible unless given written approval by an approved Rapid Spray employee. Rapid Spray Registered Dealers are not Rapid Spray employees. Rapid Spray retains the rights to the amount of entries awarded per product and this is not negotiable.
6. Products not featured in the Summer Savers will not be eligible for submission. If submitted, it is at Rapid Spray’s complete discretion if accepted and how many entry tickets are granted. No correspondence will be entered in to. Products purchased at previous specials prices, i.e the Spring Specials (01.09.2020 – 30.11.2020) will not be eligible products/entry into the competition.
7. The prize of a FireScout 360 Core Edition is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Code is PFS0360LCE. As advertised on page 2 of the Rapid Spray Summer Specials, valid 01/12/2020 until 28/02/2021, the FireScout 360 is valued at $3,995 RRP inc. GST. The FireScout 360 Core Edition features a 360L poly tank, 1.5” Fire Fighting pump, GP160 Honda recoil start motor, 36m x 19mm fire hose on poly reel, adjustable nozzle, and galvanized forklift pockets. No changes, additions or options can be requested. No other product can be substituted. Standard warranty applies. There is only one winner/prize.
8. “Proof of Purchase” is required for entrant to submit. A proof of purchase could be any of a receipt or paid invoice from a Registered Dealer, or receipt or tax invoice from Rapid Spray (i.e. Click & Collect). A clear photograph, JPEG, PNG, scan, PDF or other means of copy of the above must be uploaded with entrant’s submission to www.rapidspray.net/win. Rapid Spray is not responsible for the securing of “Proof of Purchase”. Entrant must request a copy of their invoice or receipt upon purchase. If copy of receipt/invoice is not legible, Rapid Spray may request a clearer version. A bank statement will not be accepted as this does not list the product purchased.
9. Entrants can only enter this competition ONCE PER PRODUCT. If entrant has purchased multiple products, with multiple entries, entrants will be awarded the sum of the entries. If multiple products purchased, but over different time periods, entrants are eligible to enter more than once.
10. Rapid Spray employees or Registered Dealers are not eligible to take submissions in any form. All submissions must be entered to www.rapidspray.net/win. Assistance can be provided by calling 1800 011 000. Any submissions received by email, phone, mail will not be accepted.
11. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by Rapid Spray and not at the time of submission. Rapid Spray is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, communications failure or otherwise.
12. Rapid Spray retains the rights to check on the validity of any suspected false receipts / invoices of purchase. If receipt / invoice is deemed invalid, the entrant will be notified and their submission rejected.
13. Rapid Spray is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases will be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
14. Winner will be announced on the 1st of March 2021 and the winner will be notified. Winner will not receive their FireScout 360 Core Edition on the 1st of March 2021, unless location permits otherwise. Winner will be notified via email or phone call. Winner drawing is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Once winner announced, Rapid Spray, the Winner and the closest Registered Dealer will be agree upon a time for the FireScout 360 Core Edition to be delivered and presented. This will be within 1 month of the 1st of March 2021, and only during business hours of Monday to Friday.
16. This is a game of chance. There is only ONE winner. No Rapid Spray employee or Rapid Spray Registered Dealer will have any control or say over the winner. The winner will be picked by a random name generator and the results videoed and recorded. The winner drawing and announcement can be watched live on the YouTube on the Rapid Spray channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwzG6qiRqm3rACUt7gwgkZQ
17. The drawing will take place at 35 Enterprise Crescent, Singleton NSW 2330.
18. The winner must, at Rapid Spray’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Rapid Spray using their name and image in promotional material. Privacy will be respected if requested.
19. Should the winner not be able to be contacted, or is unable to claim the prize within 1 month of the 1st March 2021, Rapid Spray retain the right to a redraw on the 1st April 2021. Previous winner’s name will be removed from entries and a new winner drawn using the same method as outlined in point 15. All procedures as per points 13 and 14 will then apply within 1 month of the 1st April 2021.
20. Rapid Spray, it’s Registered Dealers and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
21. Without limiting the previous paragraph, Rapid Spray, it’s Registered Dealers and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit of the prize or for any reduction in the prize value as a result in a fall in the value of the prize.
22. If for any reason, any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Rapid Spray which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Rapid Spray may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
23. Rapid Spray accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
25. No information will be forwarded, sold or shared with any other parties outside of the Rapid Spray organization. All personal information can and will be deleted upon the request of the entrant once the competition has been completed. All entrants’ personal information is safely and securely stored.
26. Refunds will not be accepted as per standard Rapid Spray refund policy. For further information, please refer to our Refund Policy.
27. Rapid Spray (ABN 58 162 622 095) is located 35 Enterprise Crescent, Singleton NSW 2330.